Empire of Pixels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum made for showcasing the best forms of the comic subgenre sprite comics with the goal of trying to develop them into something much higher than the current standard that is held of them by most people. GRAPHICS ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS - IGNORE THE V

We have recently decided to combine Empire of Pixels with another forum called HiPor, due to the low activity of both. That said, please redirect yourselves to HiPor at this time.

So

Coleanuva
    Lowly Peasant

So Empty So

Post by Coleanuva

I'm currently at Keystone, which is a ski resort. Unfortunately, though, I'm not skiing right now because my fingers got really, really freaking cold so I'm staying in the lodge (where everyone eats lunch) until about 12:50. It sucks, but at least my fingers are finally starting to warm up.
    Also, Kahi, go look at my comment in Tav's blog.
    Not fair, dude. Tongue I'm fine with just being a Nobleman, but I did think it was kinda unfair that right after Tav became Nobleman you promoted him.
    Share this post on: reddit

Kahinuva

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:09 am by Kahinuva

Er...yes, that was via something we discussed over Skype.

I can make you staff, of course, but I'm also afraid of a bunch of "ken i b staff plzoplzoplz" requests...

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:49 am by Coleanuva

Ah. Well, I'm fine with being Nobleman for now, so don't worry about it if you don't want to, but I am wondering, when's that voting thing gonna be up?
    Also, sorry I'm not on Skype that much anymore. Tongue I'm actually getting on now, though.
    Kahinuva

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:01 am by Kahinuva

Voting for staff will be up once I can get this place up and running again.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 pm