Empire of Pixels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum made for showcasing the best forms of the comic subgenre sprite comics with the goal of trying to develop them into something much higher than the current standard that is held of them by most people. GRAPHICS ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS - IGNORE THE V

We have recently decided to combine Empire of Pixels with another forum called HiPor, due to the low activity of both. That said, please redirect yourselves to HiPor at this time.

4 posters

PIXAR

Kahinuva
    Kahinuva
    Emperor Supreme

PIXAR Empty PIXAR

Post by Kahinuva Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 am

They are without a doubt the absolute kings of animated movies. All dissenters will be terminated.

Discuss.
    Shadonix
    Simple Harvester

PIXAR Empty Re: PIXAR

Post by Shadonix Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 am

shadowStorm [SS] began pestering the general community [GC].

SS: Oh my God I love PIXAR.
    SS: My favorites were Toy Story 2, Wall-E, Up, Finding Nemo and, of course, The Incredibles.

shadowStorm [SS] ceased pestering the general community [GC].
    Legolover-361
    Legolover-361
    Lowly Peasant

Post by Legolover-361 Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 pm

YES.

They have incredible graphics and awesome premises. What more can you ask for?

Actually, what's funny is that the movies I've watched that are by Disney alone are too 'corny'; but when Disney teams up with Pixar, the resultant movies manage to blend those 'corny' elements subtly into a fantastic story.

Yes, I think they're that good.
    Kahinuva
    Kahinuva
    Emperor Supreme

Post by Kahinuva Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:03 pm

I forget who said it before, but I think someone said that Walt Disney would be horrified to see what Disney was today, and that Pixar was actually more "Disney" than Disney itself, which I totally agree with. I mean, seriously, Hannah Montana is absolutely nothing like what Walt Disney would have wanted his company to be. Disney HAD to buy Pixar, because they were more "Disney" than they were.
    Legolover-361
    Legolover-361
    Lowly Peasant

Post by Legolover-361 Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Kahinuva wrote:I forget who said it before, but I think someone said that Walt Disney would be horrified to see what Disney was today, and that Pixar was actually more "Disney" than Disney itself, which I totally agree with. I mean, seriously, Hannah Montana is absolutely nothing like what Walt Disney would have wanted his company to be. Disney HAD to buy Pixar, because they were more "Disney" than they were.

I agree with that whole-heartedly. Disney's sitcoms... well, let's just say they aren't the best. Their movies other than the ones based off of fairy tales are too cliched... I mean, at least the fairy tales set those cliches first. Tongue
    Tavakai
    Tavakai
    Emperor

Post by Tavakai Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:19 pm

I like the logo animation with the lamp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:29 pm