Empire of Pixels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum made for showcasing the best forms of the comic subgenre sprite comics with the goal of trying to develop them into something much higher than the current standard that is held of them by most people. GRAPHICS ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS - IGNORE THE V

We have recently decided to combine Empire of Pixels with another forum called HiPor, due to the low activity of both. That said, please redirect yourselves to HiPor at this time.

4 posters

Worlds Beyond the Horizon of the Mind

Emkay
    Emkay
    Lowly Peasant

Worlds Beyond the Horizon of the Mind Empty Worlds Beyond the Horizon of the Mind

Post by Emkay Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 am

Worlds Beyond the Horizon of the Mind Banner2
    Renounce the temporal obligations of existence and transcend the constrictions of spatial understanding to unearth a world on the fringes of liberation, accursed by a divine stratagem and only a coruscation of hope, a prophecy of light and a tragic love.

--------------------
    Chapter I
    PILGRIMAGE

1. Quantum Mechanics
    2. Round the Temple We Scurry
    3. The Treasures Beneath the Crown
    4. Enter Laeva

Chapter II
    YESTERDAY'S DAWN

1. The Spider's Light
    2. The Monolith
    3. Visions
    4. A House in Nowhere
    5. Ghern
    6. The Hakim Credo
    7. And She So Loved The World
    8. Exploration

Chapter III
    FALLEN ANGELS

1. The City on the Horizon
    2. The Execration of Karadaya

--------------------
    I will NOT accept guest stars of any kind. This series is heavily plot oriented and I'm not changing the story to fit in anyone.
    You may make fan comics if you wish, but it is discouraged. I will not make a designated area in this post to put them in.
    Sprites were made by Rahi Zaku with help of Tahuri, Kotahn, and myself.

Remember, nobody is making you read these comics. You can stop at any time. Enjoy!
    Johnuva
    Johnuva
    Lowly Peasant

Worlds Beyond the Horizon of the Mind Empty Re: Worlds Beyond the Horizon of the Mind

Post by Johnuva Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:46 am

I liked the most recent one, and I like the direction that this series is going in. Keep it up!
    Emkay
    Emkay
    Lowly Peasant

Worlds Beyond the Horizon of the Mind Empty Re: Worlds Beyond the Horizon of the Mind

Post by Emkay Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:00 am

Johnuva wrote:I liked the most recent one, and I like the direction that this series is going in. Keep it up!
    Thanks. ^_^
    The backstory that's starting to develop is quite important to the plot so I'm sure you'll like what's to come.
    Coleanuva
    Lowly Peasant

Post by Coleanuva Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:14 am

I didn't actually read these until recently, but I'm really enjoying them. You're one of the best special effects masters I know. =P
    Shadonix
    Simple Harvester

Worlds Beyond the Horizon of the Mind Empty This

Post by Shadonix Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:41 pm

shadowStorm [SS] began pestering Metrukuta [MK]

SS: This is here now.
    SS: hOnK (0:

shadowStorm [SS] ceased pestering Metrukuta [MK]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:46 am