Empire of Pixels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum made for showcasing the best forms of the comic subgenre sprite comics with the goal of trying to develop them into something much higher than the current standard that is held of them by most people. GRAPHICS ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS - IGNORE THE V

We have recently decided to combine Empire of Pixels with another forum called HiPor, due to the low activity of both. That said, please redirect yourselves to HiPor at this time.

+2
Kahinuva
Coleanuva
6 posters

Ace Attorney

Coleanuva
    Lowly Peasant

Ace Attorney Empty Ace Attorney

Post by Coleanuva Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:24 am

My current game obsession. Basically, you play as a spiky-haired lawyer named Phoenix Wright (or Apollo Justice/Miles Edgeworth) and your main goal is to get your client a Not Guilty verdict in court. It sounds much less fun than it actually is, so go play it. My little brother thoroughly enjoys it, and it's extremely rare for him to really like any of the big franchises.
    Also,
    this.
    Kahinuva
    Kahinuva
    Emperor Supreme

Ace Attorney Empty Re: Ace Attorney

Post by Kahinuva Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:44 am

Ace Attorney has to be one of the greatest series of all time. The premise seems unusual for a video game series, but it is a extremely fun and suspenseful series.
    Emkay
    Emkay
    Lowly Peasant

Post by Emkay Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:03 pm

I've only played a demo on my DS, but it was surprisingly fun.
    Coleanuva
    Lowly Peasant

Post by Coleanuva Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Emkay wrote:I've only played a demo on my DS, but it was surprisingly fun.
    Get the game. $5 on itunes if you have an iPhone/iPod touch/iPad, $10 on WiiWare.
    Also, comment on Blue Badger music plz
    I made it myself
    Blazanax
    Blazanax

Post by Blazanax Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:54 pm

I started playing Ace Attorney at last after I, ahem, acquired them after I got a Flash Cart for my DS. It took me a while to beat the first Phoenix Wright game, and I was quite absorbed. Which was bad, because I was addicted to it during what was easily my biggest week of the year. :tehe:

That reminds me, we need moar GH emotes. These Forumotion emotes disgust me.

Also, Colea, Mario Paint, I presume? Truly a masterpiece, I cannot stop looping it.
    Coleanuva
    Lowly Peasant

Post by Coleanuva Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:56 am

Blazanax wrote:I started playing Ace Attorney at last after I, ahem, acquired them after I got a Flash Cart for my DS. It took me a while to beat the first Phoenix Wright game, and I was quite absorbed. Which was bad, because I was addicted to it during what was easily my biggest week of the year. :tehe:

That reminds me, we need moar GH emotes. These Forumotion emotes disgust me.

Also, Colea, Mario Paint, I presume? Truly a masterpiece, I cannot stop looping it.
    Yeah, Mario Paint. I posted it in my GH blog a few days ago, but no one replied.
    Also, have you played the other games? I'm currently on Case 3 in the second game, which I've heard is the worst case in the entire series. I can see why. =P
    Kahinuva
    Kahinuva
    Emperor Supreme

Post by Kahinuva Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:44 am

Ah, Turnabout Big Top? That's an interesting one, although I have to say that 4-3 was the worst one IMO.
    Coleanuva
    Lowly Peasant

Post by Coleanuva Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 am

It's okay, but Max Galxtica is gaaaaaaaaaaaay before you find out he's probably related in some way to Lotta Hart. =P
    Shadonix
    Simple Harvester

Post by Shadonix Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 am

shadowStorm [SS] began pestering Johnuva [JV].

SS: Never played it; I'm more of a Prof. Layton guy myself, though I am looking forward to Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney.
    SS: As for the music, it's good for a Mario Paint composition.
    SS: I'd make one, but I have no idea how to transfer it from the SNES to the computer. Tongue

shadowStorm [SS] ceased pestering Johnuva [JV].
    Ddude the Insane

Post by Ddude the Insane Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:12 am

I played the first one on Wiiware; kinda annoyed by Capcom's abnormal laziness in porting it, but the game's so fun that I'm willing to ignore it.

Yeah, I'm likewise looking forward to Wright vs. Layton. I thought I read somewhere it's Japan-exclusive at the moment. Like, exclusive in a way beside the fact that it's only been announced there so far. Tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 am